I WANT TO BE A CARER!
Duties of a Carer
- Assist clients with meeting their personal hygiene needs, grooming, toileting needs and continence care
- Assist clients to go to bed and promote comfort
- Support the client with mobilising safely whilst using their preferred mobility aids
- Assist the client with eating and drinking
- Assist clients with activities and mental stimulation
- Reading letters
- Helping clients receive and make phone calls
- Keeping a note of their appointments and other arrangements
- Making, heating or preparing light meals, and preferred drinks – assist with feeding if required.
- Reminding them or helping them to take their medication
- Helping them to stand, walk or get out of the house
- Washing, dressing, shaving, brushing their hair, managing their toilet needs
- Getting them in or out of bed and making them comfortable
Requirements to join Ruby24/7
- Verification of an applicant’s identity by the checking of photo ID i.e. Passports, Driving Licenses, Visas, EU ID cards and Biometric Residence Permit card
- Satisfactory DBS (Disclosure and Barring) check.
- Two references from the applicants most recent employers.
- These referees must be known to the applicant in a professional capacity and be of a senior grade.
- Face to face interview by a trained person.
- Applicant strengths, areas of work and training needs are discussed.
- NVQ Level 2 or 3 is desirable but not essential.
- Experience is desirable but not essential.
- We will provide training and support.
Email Your Documents to: jobs@ruby24/7.co.uk
We offer 24/7 support to staff and clients. We look forward to hearing from you!
3 Mayfield Street
5 Dagonet Gardens
07432 596 560